Custom Login action

I'm trying to create a custom login action using the instructions given here: http://bartgroot.nl/mendix/custom-checks-on-login/ After having imported the required libraries Eclipse suggested I still have one error left on the first line of user code: LoginActionListener loginActionListener = new LoginActionListener();. The error shown is: Multiple markers at this line - LoginActionListener cannot be resolved to a type Can someone explain to me what I'm missing/doing wrong? Many thanks!
asked
2 answers

@Michael,

The LDAP synchronization module defines a class called LdapActionListener, which is defined as follows:

public class LdapActionListener extends UserActionListener<LoginAction>

I don't think LoginActionListener exists (perhaps it was deprecated, perhaps the blog post is missing the definition for this class). So, I believe you could change this line to:

loginActionListener = new UserActionListener<LoginAction>();
answered

Er mist een class actionListener, hierbij de code:

import com.mendix.core.Core; import com.mendix.core.action.user.LoginAction; import com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.UserActionListener;

public class LoginActionListener extends UserActionListener<loginaction> { public LoginActionListener() { super(LoginAction.class); }

@Override public boolean check(LoginAction action) { Core.addUserAction(CustomLoginAction.class); return true; } }

answered