What improvement would you like to see in the Partner Portal (MXDN)?

To improve the Partner Portal we would like to know what you think. So when there are things that annoy you, things you want but aren't possible or any other comments, please let us know!
asked
7 answers

When adding an incident, you now can choose wheter you received an error or warning. It lacks the options 'Not applicable' and 'i-should-have-received-an-error-but-i-didnt' (or something like that ;-))

answered

After saving an incident I would like to return to the home page instead of a white screen.

answered

I just received the following message in my mailbox:

Dear Fedor Klinkenberg,

You received a new message from Johan den Haan about the ticket Notification whether a file is uploaded or not.

Regards,

Mendix

This message have been generated automaticaly so you can`t reply.

From my point of view, this automatically generated email should contain at least some parameters like an incident number.

Further, the message contains a typo: automaticaly --> automatically.

answered

Ability to add screenshots.

I can see there is the possibility of an image tag, but I just want to upload the image or if needed be referred to a site where I can upload my image without registering or ads or other unwanted extra's.

answered

Give the link to release notes a more prominent place. If you download a new version it should be very clear that you should read the release notes!

answered

If i report an incident as importance high, it asks for a reason, which is IMHO a ridiculous question, answered already by the incident description.

answered

When you enable "Would you like to receive email about your ticketprocess?" you only receive a mail on the change of the ticket but not when a Support employee ask a question in an incident or sends a message in the incident.

answered