Data Grid made out of NP objects is not showing values sometimes

Hi gurus, I have a situation where i have a data grid which is created from an BankAccount_NP object. Using a microflow i fill this entity with values and in some occasions when the next resultant page the data grid doesnt show the enrtries. now if i navigate out of the page and do this drill multiple times(as if its a refresh) the values turn up. I have checked roles for this entity to that of this user, those all are perfectly alright. Can you please help me?
asked
2 answers

I encountered the same issue earlier what i think happens is the following. Between the time that the microflow is triggered and the form is loaded mendix does not detect the usage of the np entities and thus decides to clean them. What you can do to resolve this issue is create an reference set association to your master entity. That way the owner of the assoc will change and thus mendix will not clear your master object. This can only be done if hour master object is also np because mendix does not allow you to draw an assoc from an persistable entity to an np entity.

answered

Is this always when going to a specific page, or does this happen only sometimes.

does this question help you: Question on MxForum

answered