Hybrid Mobile App does not work

I want to test my app as a hybrid mobile app. After scanning the QR-code with my iPad I get an error message (in dutch: Er is een fout opgetreden, neem contact op met uw systeembeheerder). After clicking Oké I try to login in, but that fails. I don't get an error message and the login window stays on the screen so I can't run my app. There are no error messages in the console. The same happens with my Android tablet. My laptop and iPad/tablet are on the same WIFI-network. On a different location the behaviour is the same. I turned my firewall down during the test.
asked
3 answers

Looks like RadioButton List is the cause. We'll dive into this widget.

answered

A new version of this widget is available in the App Store. Rewriting the widget to Dojo AMD solved the problem for this particular widget. Other widgets which aren't rewritten to AMD can still cause the same problem(for hybrid mobile projects on mobile devices).

answered

We finally solved the problem by installing version 3.1 of the Login form widget. Please note that you have to clear the cache of the Hybrid App... The only we way we found to clear the cache is to delete and reinstall the Hybrid App.

answered