Invalid input message on Custom Widget

Hi all, I am building a custom widget in which I want to be able to show a Datagrid B (which is listen-to-grid/widget DataGrid A) directly beneath the clicked-upon row of DataGrid A. What I am doing, triggered by a click on a row in DataGrid A is: Adding a new row and column (one TR and one TD child) in the Datagrid A; Inserting the new row AFTER the clicked upon row; Adding the DataGrid B as a child to the newly created TD. This actually works when I stay on that page. When the new row is added and I try to click a Save or Cancel button on the page, or just try go to another page, I get the Mendix GUI error in red, stating 'Invalid input'. This probably has something to do with the fact that the insertion of the non-native TR and TD in the Mendix DataGrid widget is not being accepted in the back-end. Does anybody have a solution/workaround for this?
asked
1 answers

I don't think Mendix supports this. The grid is managed by Mendix. Adding Rows yourself is probably not possible. You should at least create an object and link that to that row.

answered