Whoops, something went wrong while deploying your app to the sandbox

I'm trying to deploy my app to a sandbox. It deploys successfully to localhost, but this happens when I run in sandbox: The problem is, when I view the Application log, it doesn't even show that the app tried to startup. So no Java compilation errors(local starts fine), and revisions prior it ran fine. So it didn't deploy, since startup was never invoked. But when I browse the URL, the following is displayed: 502 Bad Gateway nginx
asked
3 answers

There is something wrong with that Sandbox. I got around my problem by exporting the project, opening it in a new teamserver repo and deploying it as a duplicate. But now there is a dead Sandbox in the cloud

[Edit] It appears my second Sandbox also stopped working. I'm guessing the server has trouble stopping the Java process. Perhaps if the Node had a force shutdown option or you could give access to the m2ee.log file?

answered

Some useful information: Most Sandbox problems can be fixed by forcing a redeploy from the Modeler, even though there are no model changes. If there is something wrong on the backend server we usually find out pretty quickly, but it can lead some sandboxes in a weird state. If you redeploy, it can get un-stuck.

answered

I have tried both of these ways but none of them works. Any way I can solve this problem?

Additionally, when I export the package I cannot load it from a different department/folder of my computer, while I would say this might help but when I do so it complains about some details(that are somewhere else already too). If I click 'copy the details' it won't and return the same message. This is just one big loop that I can't seem to escape from. What should I do?

answered