V5.12 once and a while not starting local

Out of the ten times that I click the run locally, one or two times the model will not start and give the error below. I have to click the run locally again and then the model will start. Anybody a guess what might be causing this? Regards, Ronald Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEException: Request <{"action":"start","params":{}}> failed: ---> System.Net.WebException: De onderliggende verbinding is gesloten: De verbinding is onverwachts afgesloten. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EERequest.DoHttpRequest(String json, Int32 timeout) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EERequest.cs:line 153 --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EERequest.DoHttpRequest(String json, Int32 timeout) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EERequest.cs:line 166 at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EERequest.Execute(Int32 timeout) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EERequest.cs:line 62 at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEClient.Start() in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EEClient.cs:line 171 at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.StartupManager.StartRuntime(IM2EEClient client, StartupInfo info) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\StartupManager.cs:line 75 at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.StartupManager.PerformStartup(StartupInfo info, IM2EEClient client) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\StartupManager.cs:line 47 at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.RuntimeController.Start(StartupInfo info, LogLevel autoSubscribeLogLevel) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\RuntimeController.cs:line 132 at Mendix.Modeler.Runners.Runner.<RuntimeLaunched>b__9() in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Runners\Runner.cs:line 228 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass6`1.<Do>b__4(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 28 at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e) at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument) [EDIT] Here is the screenshot of the console. And it is still happening in V513. And here the afterstartup action. If it returns false I would see it in the log.
asked
1 answers

In the screenshot I see that the runtime shuts down after running the "after startup action". Does that action return "false" under certain circumstances? That would cause the runtime to stop.

Update: you are right. The log line "After-startup action failed." is missing from your log. The plot thickens.

Update 2: I cannot reproduce this with a simple project. I started it 15 times after changing a microflow each time and they all succeeded.

answered