Java Action use with offline mobile

In a recent offline mobile video it was stated that version 7 will allow some confidential controls which I thought were to be provided through a limited list of microflow actions that would be permitted in offline mode. What I would like to request is the addition of a JAVA ACTION microflow command to this list. I have a requirement to use a mobile in offline mode to communicate with RFID cards (Mifare and NFC). There are java libraries to allow this to happen but if I cannot use them as they only appear to be usable via a microflow JAVA ACTION command. I am also considering developing a widget that has embedded java code, so that I can still use Mendix as my complete application platform - which is my goal.
asked
2 answers

Java is pure runtime code so do not expect support anytime soon. You are better off trying to write a Cordova widget that can communicate with your devices hardware and then register the RFID data. That should be something that is possible.

answered

To Mitchel's point, you should be looking at using a Cordova plug-in to interact with native hardware. These plugins are written in native code for the device and provide a JavaScript interface for your app to interact with. You can then easily build a Mendix widget that uses these JS functions.

answered