Page after login doent go to mobile version.

I'm new to Mendix and I am now trying to add a mobile part to a project I made earlier. It's working pretty well, except for the login part. I'm using the standard LoginForm from the mendix app store, which I placed in a mobile layout page. I'm also using a ShowHomePage microflow to deside wether to go to the mobile or desktop page. In this microflow I added some actions that show a message after deciding what device type you're using. When I log in on the desktop version it does everything corectly. When I log in on the in-browser mobile page it redirects me to the desktop home page. When I use the MendixDeveloperApp and the 'view hybrid mobile app' function it just closes the application after signing in. When I start it again the user will be logged in and it displays the correct page. Is there a way i can solve this problem? Thanks.
asked
2 answers

First make sure your default mobile page is setup correctly, whether it's a page or navigation microflow. I would consider using the $currentDeviceType in an exclusive split to route it rather than custom logic as this usually fits the bill.

answered

This issue is accepted by Mendix (ticket 205642). Support reported that it is planned for implementation in an upcoming Release. Barring unforeseen circumstances it will be released within 2 months.

answered