refreshing a data view widget after form rendered

Hi, I have a form where I create a a set of areas all under one object (Type 1). One enum option of this object, when selected, will create an associated object (Type 2) via microflow on change (on dropdown enum). Object (Type 2) created all great via microflow and associated. How can I now display below the first object, the newly created object (type 2) without refreshing the whole page. So basically just the data view object relationship with all the new items created for object type 2. When I run the form, the object type 2 creates successfully, but my data view of that second object remains empty. LR.
asked
2 answers

Luis,

When you create object 2 in the microflow, does the create action have the radio button selected to Refresh in Client? This should have the effect of causing that newly created object to display. If it doesn't, you may need to add a commit action to your microflow for object 1, with the refresh option selected.

Hope that helps,

Mike

answered

I published today a blog related to this topic when I solved a userstory for inline commenting (like chat): http://appronto.nl/over-appronto/blog/customers-love-inline-editing-in-their-app/

answered