System.FormatException error after upgrading widget FormatString to version 4.0

After upgrading the widget FormatString to version 4.0 I get an error in de Modeler when trying to run the project (See below). I am unable to reproduce this issue in a newly created test project, so it seems that the upgrade did not work correctly. Any clues how to work around this issue? The generated error: System.FormatException: De indeling van de invoertekenreeks is onjuist. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt64(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) at System.Convert.ToInt64(String value) at Mendix.Modeler.WebUI.Forms.Widgets.CustomWidgets.CustomWidget.GetFormExportValue(WidgetValue widgetValue, String languageCode) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-WebUI-Modeler\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WebUI\Forms\Widgets\CustomWidgets\CustomWidget.cs:line 137 at Mendix.Modeler.WebUI.Forms.Widgets.CustomWidgets.CustomWidget.WriteObjectConfig(WidgetObject obj, JsonWriter writer, String languageCode) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-WebUI-Modeler\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.WebUI\Forms\Widgets\CustomWidgets\CustomWidget.cs:line 220 ... ...
asked
3 answers

I found the problem. In one occurence I forgot to change the old numeric parameter '${0}' to the new 'named' parameter '${parameter_name}'.

Not easy to debug though when you have quite a number of occurences of the FormatString widget...

answered

which datasource value and which displayvalue you using?

answered

From which widget version did you upgrade?

Try to change/reset the decimal precision property, as that is the only number property you can set in this widget.

answered