Security exception in 2.5

I have just migrated one of my apps under development to 2.5 and I am getting an exception on login. I have a Startup module contains a microflow which is executed on login (via the 'Home' link in navigation). The first action is to retrive by association a list of user roles for the current user. For some (but not all) user roles I get the following exception: "Exception occurred in microflow 'StartUp.UserLogin_LoadHomePage' for activity 'Get User Roles''' then "Read access denied for member 'System.UserRoles' of object 'Users.ComplaintUser'" I have noticed that the System module only contains the 'Administrator' and 'User' roles and not any of my application roles. Is this anything to do with it? How is access to the objects in the System mosule now handled? Thanks. Thanks.
asked
2 answers

A solution might be to set the 'execute with all rights' property of the microflow to true, since the security of the system module cannot be adjusted anymore. This will execute the microflow in a 'sudo' (super user do) context, no matter which role triggered the microflow.

answered

Hi, I have the same issue but I can’t find the execute with all rights property. Could someone please point this out for me? thanks

answered