App Platform Issue

When I navigate to the app platform, open one of my apps, click on the Monitor tab and look in the Trends tab, I am presented with a series of graphs detailing quite a bit of information about the app platform environment. Each of the graphs has a link next to it entitled Read Documentation. When I click on this link (for any of the graphs), I am presented with a login box for Atlassian Confluence embedded with in the mendix developer website. If I try to login with my Mendix credentials, I am denied entry. If I try to sign up for an account, Confluence flashes a message that my userid is already registered. Seems like there is an issue with user authentication handoff for this piece of the app platform. Anyone else have this issue? Mike
asked
2 answers

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The documentation should be available now. Please refresh the page and check again.

answered

Hey guys,

I had a look into this, it appears the page currently has some restricted access settings which makes it currently unavailable to non-Mendix employees. I've sent a message to the people responsible to look into it and fix it.

answered