mendix 5 migration

After migrating to mendix 5 I get this error, and I havee no idea to start fixing it. Is this a normal error? How do I find out whats going wrong? java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Meta object name should not be null or empty at com.mendix.core.objectmanagement.SchemeManagerImpl.getMetaObject(SchemeManagerImpl.java:1520) at com.mendix.core.component.InternalCore.getMetaObject(InternalCore.java:2023) at com.mendix.webui.actions.client.XPathRetriever.setReferences(XPathRetriever.scala:144) at com.mendix.webui.actions.client.XPathRetriever.retrieveWithoutSchema(XPathRetriever.scala:110) at com.mendix.webui.actions.client.RetrieveByXPathAction.execute(RetrieveByXPathAction.scala:39) at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.ClientRequestHandler$$anonfun$handleRequest$1.apply$mcV$sp(ClientRequestHandler.scala:300) at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.ClientRequestHandler$$anonfun$handleRequest$1.apply(ClientRequestHandler.scala:293) at com.mendix.webui.requesthandling.ClientRequestHandler$$anonfun$handleRequest$1.apply(ClientRequestHandler.scala:293) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3$$anonfun$2$$anon$1.execute(ActionDispatching.scala:151) at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:37) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3$$anonfun$2.apply(ActionDispatching.scala:153) at scala.util.Try$.apply(Try.scala:191) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker$$anonfun$receive$3.applyOrElse(ActionDispatching.scala:147) at akka.actor.Actor$class.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:465) at com.mendix.core.session.Worker.aroundReceive(ActionDispatching.scala:140) at akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:516) at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:487) at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:238) at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:220) at akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:393) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979) at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
asked
2 answers

Hi Arthur, you should at least report a ticket for this. I had some unexplainable issues that were solved by the developers very quickly.

answered

It looks like you're performing an xpath query but the name of the entity or one of its associated entities is not correctly set. This might be due to client API changes if you are using a custom widget but you'll have to file a ticket to be sure. If you're not using custom widgets, have you tried clearing your cache?

answered