Issues while updating project from mendix version 4.5 to 5.12

While i tried updating my project from version 4.5 to 5.12, there are some classes which now are not able to resolve into any type and hence resulting in java errors. Source of error i think is comming while importing below mentioned classes. import com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.IChangeBatch; import com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.core.ICreateBatch; Error: cannot be resolved. Furthermore a few methods are also not being accessed: like:- searchJSONObject(new JSONObject(action.getRequest()), "", action, true, null, true); The error with these methods are: The menthod searchJSONObject from the type BuildJSONInfo refers to the missing type ICreateBatch. can you please help me with some solution. Please revert if further explanation is required. Thanks, Abhishek
asked
1 answers

As you can see in the reference guide here, moving from version 4 to 5 has certain breaking changes in the server API. These breaking changes include the batching behavior. Mendix suggests to use batching behavior in microflows, instead of Java. A how-to is shown here.

answered