Get login.html working on mobile apps (login form, login.html, default login best practices)

The reason why I'm always using login.html is that the default Mendix Login overlay on index.html is not easy to style / or to manipulate the HTML structure. Therefore in every project on index.html I add this piece of javascript to index.html: <script> if (!document.cookie || !document.cookie.match(/(^|;)originURI=/gi)) document.cookie = "originURI=/login.html?{{cachebust}}"; </script> Which does a great thing: redirect users to /login.html if not logged in or signing out. This login.html can be completely manipulated. This piece of code won't work in Cordova wrapped applications, because cookies don't seem to work at all in Cordova (local storage should be used I guess). Instead of being redirected to login.html the mobile app just gives (with in Mendix Dev App and compiled) me the default login overlay on index.html. So, although I don't need anonymous users, I have to enable anonymous users and use the Login Form widget now. The login.html construction won't work anymore the moment you enable anonymous users. This works but it feels a bit dirty. So the question: are there ways to get the /login.html construction as described above working on mobile.
asked
0 answers