Consume POST from Restservices

I am using the RESTSERVICES module from the appstore. I think I allmost have everyting working as I need to set an external webservice to post to my Mendix project wich consumes the send data in JSON. So I have set an onstartup microflow that startsup the webservice and calls the microflow that handles the data that is being sent. The microflow being called I created an object and after t I would assume that I have to do a "Java action call", choose from the list of action calls found in RESTSERVICES module that would fill my object "et voila". However, here I am lost because I cannot select any action call that looks appropriately. Most of them ask for a parameter URL, etc. Does anybody knows how you retrieve the actual body content ? Andy
asked
3 answers

The Built in Rest service call won't work, because first you have to answer to a HTTP POST request and get that raw data processed!!!!!

answered

Hey Andy,

You have writen that you are using the REST service module. However with Mendix 6.8.0 it is recommended to use the Mendix built in Rest service call. This is one of the selectable blue blocks. Documentation can be found from within the modeler regarding the mapping and making of JSON structures. To get you started you could look here.

If you do want to use the old version you only need to use a java action and an object in the same form as your Jason as explained here

answered

I have a loranode that spits out data to a URL I can specify (i.o. my mendix project). I will explain later.

answered