Pass page attributes to a microflow

Hello, I am trying to develop a page which has some attributes on it. There is a button which would trigger a microflow to do some processing. This microflow needs the attributes on the page as its input. How do I read the attributes and pass these as inputs to the microflow. AP
asked
3 answers

Unfortunately, you can only send objects from a page to a microflow. Therefore, you need to contain your attributes inside an object that will be the context of your button.

answered

I'm not sure if the page contains a data view, data grid, or other type of input widget, but you can pass the object that contains the attributes to the microflow, set the input parameter of the microflow to be the object, and you can access the attributes using a microflow activity.

answered

First of all set a data view in the page and map entity.Now all attributes in the entities are displayed over there.Now add a microflow call button in the page,automatically whatever the attributes present in the page will be displayed as parameters in the microflow.You can use the parameters in the microflow.

answered