ZipFileDocumentList widget to 15.6 error

I have downloaded the ZipFileDocumentList and imported it into a mendix 5.16.0 module, when I try to run my model it gives me a Java Compile error (probably because the widget is rather old?). Is it possible to fix this with a few simple changes? I'm not really sure where to start looking as I'm not that experienced with Java. Buildfile: C:\Users\NSASolvos\Documents\REV'IT Customer Logging-main2\deployment\build_core.xml compile: [javac] Compiling 4 source files to C:\Users\NSA_Solvos\Documents\REV'IT Customer Logging-main_2\deployment\run\bin [javac] C:\Users\NSA_Solvos\Documents\REV'IT Customer Logging-main_2\javasource\zipfiledocumentslist\actions\Java_ZipFileDocumentsList.java:57: error: cannot find symbol [javac] IMendixObject newFileDocument = Core.create(getContext(), "System.FileDocument"); [javac] ^ [javac] symbol: method create(IContext,String) [javac] location: class Core [javac] Note: C:\Users\NSA_Solvos\Documents\REV'IT Customer Logging-main_2\javasource\com\mendix\core\Core.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations. [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details. [javac] 1 error BUILD FAILED C:\Users\NSA_Solvos\Documents\REV'IT Customer Logging-main_2\deployment\build_core.xml:27: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 2 seconds Edit: The code part where the the last error seem to be (in eclipse) super(); this.__ToBeZippedFileDocuments = ToBeZippedFileDocuments; this.zipFilename = zipFilename; } With error: The constructor UserAction<imendixobject>() is undefined
asked
2 answers

replace

IMendixObject newFileDocument = Core.create(getContext(), "System.FileDocument");

with

IMendixObject newFileDocument = new system.proxies.FileDocument(getContext()).getMendixObject();

on line 57

answered

I believe Core.create() was deprecated and may have been removed.

Try this one:

FileDocument newFileDocument  = FileDocument.create(getContext());

You might also need to remove a line where the IMendixObject was loaded as a FileDocument, as this is already done in the line above.

Edit: Seems FileDocument.create() has also been removed. The new format, as I've been informed, is this:

new FileDocument(getContext());
answered