Problem performing Startup (Local)

If I want to start up locally it gets to 'performing startup...' and it stays in this stage. The version of the Business Modeller is 4.8.3 and I use Windows 7 Enterprise.
asked
4 answers

You could set your loglevel to debug (the rocket button in your console) and see what kind of messages you get. If there are errors you could post them here so we can have a look. Most of the time though it will be some after startup action that is not functioning. Try to remove them to see if that helps.Then at least you know the culprit.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

This option seems disabled, it is grey and I cannot choose a log level.

answered

After re-installing the Business Modeller and downloading the project anew I get an error withe this stacktrace: Request action: start Message: runtime.start() should not throw anything other than AdminException! Cause: integrity constraint violation: unique constraint or index violation; SYSPK10139 table: "mendixsystem$entityidentifier" Stack trace: com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: runtime.start() should not throw anything other than AdminException! at fR.a(SourceFile:58) Caused by: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: integrity constraint violation: unique constraint or index violation; SYSPK10139 table: "mendixsystem$entityidentifier" at org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCPreparedStatement.executeBatch(Unknown Source) at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeBatch(DelegatingStatement.java:297) at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.executeBatch(DelegatingStatement.java:297) at u.a(SourceFile:77) at u.a(SourceFile:39) at t.a(SourceFile) at h.o(SourceFile:480) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.a(SourceFile:229) at com.mendix.core.MxRuntime.b(SourceFile:183) at fR.a(SourceFile:50) at fQ.execute(SourceFile:26) at com.mendix.m2ee.server.handler.HttpAdminHandler.handle(HttpAdminHandler.java:132) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:111) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:351) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.handleRequest(AbstractHttpConnection.java:454) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:890) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractHttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(AbstractHttpConnection.java:944) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:642) at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:230) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AsyncHttpConnection.handle(AsyncHttpConnection.java:77) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:609) at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:45) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool.runJob(QueuedThreadPool.java:599) at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:534) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

answered

The database was corrupt.

answered