Cacheburst question

In the 5.15 readme there is a part about migration and the use of cacheburst in the index.html. Example: <script> dojoConfig = { baseUrl: "mxclientsystem/dojo/", cacheBust: "{{cachebust}}" }; </script> <script src="mxclientsystem/mxui/mxui.js?{{cachebust}}"></script> When creating new apps one would assume that the modeller would already have this in the index.html. But only when creating a blank theme you get these values. All other options (Appcloud Default Project, Bootswatch, Mendix 5 layout etc) the cachebursts are missing. Is this intentional? Because it seems a bit strange to me. I assumed that from 5.15 onwards these would be added automaticly when creating new apps. Regards, Ronald
asked
1 answers

What you say is correct. In order to take advantage of the cache bust feature when using any of the other themes you'll need to update the index file yourself.

The reason for this is that the default theme is maintained by one team and all the other themes by another team. Updating the themes is somewhere on their backlog, but I'm not able to tell you when that's going to be done. Sorry for the inconvenience.

answered