Newby need some help

Hi guys, I am new to Mendix and I was experimenting with it and try to make a simple Hours registration app, with 5 entities: 1) Werknemer (Worker) 2) DagSummary (Daily summary when the workes started to work, ended, workhours, for which client, among which manager etc.) 3) Manager (the manager receives all the daily summarys to approve) 4) Clients (here come the clients, with client info) 5) Afdelingen (departments of the clients and workers) Q1) I think I made a mistake with the Domain Model. I filled in all the departments, clients and managers. When I want to add a new worker, I'd like to choose from picker of the existing departmens, but it is just a normal textfield where I can fill self the name. And the same for adding a daily summary (choosing from existing managers, clients)...I think this is called nesting, how can I solve this? Domain model:
asked
2 answers

A problem is the 1:1 relation between 'Afdeling' and 'Werknemer'. If one worker works for one department, use a 1:N relation from worker to department. If any worker can work for multiple departments, create the same relation and change it to 'Both', N:N

answered

alt text

Domain model:

answered