line break after button in grid with inline styling

What is the way to make a linebreak after a button without having to write classes like .breakAfter or stuff like that. That display:block; thing does not work. So if I don't want to write any CSS file I do this...which is lame With the <!-- FOR LINE BREAK --> button with an empty microflow and the following inline styling display:none; display:block; width:0px; height:0px; opacity:0.0; I can never figure this out, it drives me nuts.
asked
2 answers

When all buttons are displayed as "display: inline-block", there can be an anomaly by giving it a "display: block" style. This wil however prevent the button after that one to align next to it. The reason that your solution seems to work is that the block level button is hidden by the inline styling.

The inline styling you apply, the first rule "display: none" is overruled by the second rule and therefore useless at this point. Also, the button doesn't need to have any text.

For this moment I guess that this is a good solution, because there isn't really much room for an alternative.

answered

How about floating your buttons? Add a float:left to buttons inside a .mx-grid-controlbar, then clear:left to the one you want to move to a new line.

answered