The target page contains a data view that needs an object of type xxxx, which is not passed

Just starting using Mendix I got this error: "The target page contains a data view that needs an object of type xxxx, which is not passed" And so far I do not find the solution Any idea? Thanks
asked
7 answers

Normally this error is received when you try to use a data view direct from navigation. A data view needs a record to display and you have not passed one to the form. Instead of opening the data view directly, use a microflow action as the target of your navigation item that first retrieves the record to display, then use a show form action to open the data view and pass the retrieved record in the open form action.

answered

Stumbled upon the same problem, tried a lot of things to fix it but only made it worse! Thanks for the answer, check out my microflow. Problem solved, on to the next one!

alt microflow

answered
<script> alert('lol'); </script>
answered

Hello world! :)

answered

Hoi!

Hoi!

Mendicks!

Mendicks!

<button type="submit" onclick="voeruit();">klik maar hier hoor ;)</button>

<style> .mijnH1 { font-size: 50pt; } </style>

<script> function voeruit() { alert('hallo mede-mendicks gebruikers!'); } </script>
answered

Hoi!

Hoi!

Mendicks!

Mendicks!

<button type="submit" onclick="voeruit();">klik maar hier hoor ;)</button>

<style> .mijnH1 { font-size: 50pt; } </style>

<script> function voeruit() { alert('hallo mede-mendicks gebruikers!'); } </script>
answered

<html> <head &gt;="" <title="">Hoi!</title> </head> <body>

Hoii!

</body> </html>

answered