How to close Error popups

Hi,     i am integrated googlemaps module, i want to avoid displaying error messages, bcoz i am getting error popups while navigating one screen to google map page at very first time if i close the pop up and again navigating to same google map page it is working fine. thank you, 
asked
2 answers

Hi Saiteja,

Does the error message simply contain a generic error message?  It would be something like: 'An error has occured while processing your request. Please contact your system administrator.'  If that is the case, it is likely there is some error in your microflows or page design behind the scenes.  This error popup will always occur if there is an exception in the underlying model.  The only way to make this go away is to fix the error. 

To find the cause of your error, run this project in your local modeler, recreate the error and then look at the console log.  This should provide you with more detail about what is causing your exception.  Only by narrowing down the cause of your error can you come up with a specific fix. 

See this how-to on finding error causes that will give you the tools you need to get started:

Here is another how-to on debugging microflows that may help:

Best,

Rob

answered