Getting Error during Commit code

Hi,         i created one project in mendix Modler_6.10.2 and my team mate made changes using 6.10.3 and commited the code. if i am commiting my code in 6.10.2 it is showing error message that is shown below and how to solve this issue. SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyLockException: Working copy 'C:\Users\mendix\Documents\Mendix\Mendix-main_4\widgets' locked. ---> SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyLockException: 'C:\Users\mendix\Documents\Mendix\Mendix-main_4' is already locked.    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Add(String path, SvnAddArgs args)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.ClientDo[T](Func`2 action) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build-6\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 142    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevCommitter.DoFileManagement() in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build-6\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\RevCommitter.cs:line 368   Thank you.
asked
1 answers

Hi Saiteja, 

You can fix this by downloading and installing Tortoise SVN 1.7. Right click in your directory (project) and choose for SVN / Clean Up. 

After that convert your project to 6.10.3 on your machine as well. 

Then you should be able to commit. 

answered