Sending mail via MxModelReflection to GMAIL

Hi, I created an option to send an email musing MX Model Reflection. When sending to our company email or for instance to an account at ziggo.nl; this works fine. However when i send an email to my gmail account, in Mx Model Reflection i can see it has been send.   You guess it did now receive the mail, and no it's not in spam.   Anyone suggestions. -- Thanks in advance and Regards Hans Kuchler  
asked
3 answers

Hans, what has the MxModelReflection have to do with e-mail? Unless they changed this module drasticly the last time I looked there is no send mail functionality in the module. So now back to your question, which module or java action are you using for sending mail?

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Hi All,

@Ronald thanks for your response.

I was wrong, i used page SMTP_Administration_page from the administration SMTP Email module version 1.0, which was imported from the app store.

As i explained earlier, it works sending emails to several accounts but gmail i've tried a lot of times but i didn't receive te message.

Is there something i should add?

To all sorry my bad.

--

Regards Hans

answered

You could also use the Email Module from the app store. We have used it within our organization without issue:

https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/30/Mendix/Email-Module

answered