Modeler Install - .NET framework install error

Hi, I am exploring Mendix and trying to install modeler to have better idea on edit features. However, I get following error and modeler install is unsuccessful Did anyone face similar issue?  
asked
3 answers

I assume your are trying to install Mendix 7.0.2. On of the known issues might cause this behavior.

Some users working on Windows 7 and 8.1 might experience issues during installation of the .NET Framework bundled with the Modeler installer. Installing .NET Framework from the official Microsoft website resolves these issues.

Have a look at the Known issues of Mendix Modeler 7.0.2

answered

Thanks Kilian, I encountered another error (mentioned below) while installing modeler. after skiping this error modeler installed but I could not open "company benefits" app using modeler (error below)

Error while opening "Company Expenses"

SharpSvn.SvnException: sqlite: unable to open database file: 'file_path/Mendix/Company_Expenses-main/.svn/wc.db'
   at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)
   at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)
   at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path)
   at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.ClientDo[T](Func`2 action) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 142
   at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.ActionUtil.TryNTimes[TException](Action action, Int32 n, Int32 sleepBetweenTries) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\ActionUtil.cs:line 19
   at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRevLocation location, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\jenkins\workspace\Modeler-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 253

answered

Saw this issue with Modeler version 7.3.0 as well... You can get the installations here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53345 

answered