Why I am not able to download the reports?

Hi, In my application, I have reports generating from dataset using report charts. Here I placed the report chart in the Dataview. And I am able to filter the reports using the dropdowns. The reports are coming. But when I try to print my screen using Print Screen to PDF widget, the downloaded file having only the data part. It is not giving the reports into the pdf file. Below Images are the screen and downloaded file.    Can I use any other tool for this??     
asked
4 answers

Venkat,

That chart uses Adobe Flash to achieve its rendering, which unfortunately the PDF Print widget can't capture. If you need to build and print charts, you might consider using the ChartJS widget from the App Store.

answered

Venkat

Try putting a container around the chart and giving that container a class, let's say ChartPrint  , then use the class you put on the container in the PDF print widget configuration.

Hope that helps,

Mike

answered

Venkat,

Here is an example from one of my apps where the print widget works.

The page looks like this:

I opened the properties for the Job datavew, and put a class name on it, like this:

Then, I set up the configuration of the print widget this way:

Once the app starts, the page looks like this:

And when I click the print button, a PDF file downloads that looks like this:

Hope that helps,

Mike

answered

Thanks Mike. Previously also I did the same thing what you told me. But It doesn't work. See the below images please.....

Thanks,

Venkat.

answered