The required Mendix server version is not available. Please add the correct version.

After updating our existing (windows) service console 4.0.1 to version 4.5 and updating our Mendix app from 5.16.1 to 6.10.4 we get the following error in our Service Console: The required Mendix server version is not available. Please add the correct version. Required Mendix server version: 6.10.4.   Even though we did install the Mendix version. I already tried removing the service console and the server distribution but both do not solve my problem, did anyone else ever get this error? Edit: Today i redid the production deployment and was able to bypass this issue by updating my existing app. Then i added a the app as a new app, which i did not configure except for selecting the .mpr file. After i installed the app, suddenly the updated app could find the newer version of the Mx runtime. At first i thought that perhaps the symlinks were not updated correctly, but this was not the case.
asked
1 answers

You need to load the correct server runtime in the Mendix Service Console.  From the app store Modeler download page, click the Related downloads link for version 6.10.4 and download the server distribution

Then in your Mendix Service Console click the Server Versions menu and select the distribution file you just downloaded:

answered