Login Page in Administration Module

Hello everybody, I am developing a mobile application and I want to use the module "Administration" which is integrated by default in a Mendix project. Is it possible to modify the authentication page of this module in order to adapt it to my needs?   I can't find this page inside the module.   Regards, Omar.
asked
5 answers

Hello everybody,

I found the solution, there is another file called "login.html.orig" which represents the original version of "login.html". At each compilation, the data are copied from the original file to the file "login.html".

So, all changes must be made to the "login.html.orig" file as well.

This file is in the same location as login.html

Best regards,

Omar.

answered

Hi Omar,

In Mendix 7 you can add a custom login page to any module you like. In the security enable anonymous user and in the navigation link to that custom login page.

Or you can try the Login Form from the app store: https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/87/Mendix/Login-form

Good luck.

answered

Hi Jeffrey,

I mean by my question, the login page of the system module, on the top of this page there is the Mendix logo and i want to replace it with my own logo. Is it possible ?

Best regards,

Omar.

answered

Omar,

Edit In login.html :   
    <form id="loginForm" class="login-form">  <div class="login-logo"></div>
Edit In login.css: 
    .login-logo {
        height: 40px;
        margin-bottom: 50px;
        background: url(../css/images/your-own-logo.png) no-repeat center;
    }

answered

Hello Abhijit,

Thank you for your answer, this already allows me to locate my problem well.

Except that at each compilation of my project, it returns the file login.html as it was before and it does not take the changes that I make as the change of title of the page, ...

answered