Problem in starting the mendix Runtime Launcher

Hi all, I have deployed my application to eclipse,whenever I try to debug the app its throwing the following error; Mendix Runtime launcher failed to start. [rtlauncher:main$] ERROR Invalid path C:/Users/563379/Documents/Mendix/Excel defined for environment variable or program argument project deployment directory location. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid path C:/Users/563379/Documents/Mendix/Excel defined for environment variable or program argument project deployment directory location.     at com.mendix.container.config.ProjectConfig$$anonfun$1.apply(ProjectConfig.scala:62)     at com.mendix.container.config.ProjectConfig$$anonfun$1.apply(ProjectConfig.scala:60)     at cats.data.Xor.leftMap(Xor.scala:100)     at com.mendix.container.config.ProjectConfig$.run(ProjectConfig.scala:60)     at com.mendix.container.boot.Main$.delayedEndpoint$com$mendix$container$boot$Main$1(Main.scala:12)     at com.mendix.container.boot.Main$delayedInit$body.apply(Main.scala:10)     at scala.Function0$class.apply$mcV$sp(Function0.scala:34)     at scala.runtime.AbstractFunction0.apply$mcV$sp(AbstractFunction0.scala:12)     at scala.App$$anonfun$main$1.apply(App.scala:76)     at scala.App$$anonfun$main$1.apply(App.scala:76)     at scala.collection.immutable.List.foreach(List.scala:381)     at scala.collection.generic.TraversableForwarder$class.foreach(TraversableForwarder.scala:35)     at scala.App$class.main(App.scala:76)     at com.mendix.container.boot.Main$.main(Main.scala:10)     at com.mendix.container.boot.Main.main(Main.scala)  
asked
3 answers

It is a known issue in Mx7.

Workaround: Change the configuration in eclipse by adding double quotes around the value in the 'Program arguments' input field.

answered

Don't give space in your project name, i think you gave space after Excel

answered

This is indeed a bug, will be fixed in the next version of Mendix (7.4.0).

Meanwhile please apply one of the workarrounds suggested by Roeland and BhanuAvinsash.

answered