Does MxAdministrator require read access to all attributes in 2.5.0-rc1?

I have just converted my first application from 2.5-beta to 2.5.0-rc1 and I now have 350 errors, all of which, as far as I can tell at the moment, read: "Attribute 'xyz': no read access for user role 'MxAdministrator' ..." or "Association 'xyz': no read access for user role 'MxAdministrator' ..." And these errors are appearing in relation to datagrid columns, search fields, text boxes etc. - basically anywhere that an attribute or association is being displayed on a form. It all works fine in 2.5 beta & I don't want to have to give MxAdministrator access rights to everything! Has there been a change, or is this just a bug? Thanks. * UPDATE * This occurs when I run with Security level = 'Production'. If I run with Security level = 'Prototype / demo' the errors disappear.
asked
2 answers

As David says: when you select Project Security -- Production, there is an option 'Check security'. If you set this to No then all the permission errors go away.

This option is added to check security issues at design time. For each user role, the possible paths through the application are calculated. If the user role can open a form and the form contains an attribute to which the user role doesn't have read access a consistency check will be added.

answered

Andrew, when you select Project Security -- Production, there is a second option 'Check security'. If you set this to No then all the permission errors go away.

answered