Open/Collapse groupboxes op opening of second groupbox

Is it possible to (conditionaly) close groupboxes whenever another groupbox opens? I have a template grid with a groupbox in each of the grids such that they form a list of menu items. For example: A B C D When my user clicks on A I would like to expand this box (normal functionality) A a.1 a.2 a.3 B C D But when my user clicks on B I would like to close groupbox A such that my page looks like: A B b.1 b.2 b.3 C D Rather than: A a.1 a.2 a.3 B b.1 b.2 b.3 C D I hope this example makes clear what I would like to accomplish. Would something like this be possible?
asked
3 answers

What you want is to have a number of groupboxes to behave like an accordion. The built-in groupbox is very simple and not capable of that behaviour.

You can write a bit of JS to make the other groupboxes collapse if one is expanded or look if there is something usable in the AppStore.

answered

Or you can make a fake groupbox with conditional visibility and some logic behind it handling which are closed and which are open.

answered

Try Appronto's https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/2029/Appronto/UXManipulator to add extra events to the open/close accordion buttons. That way you can use this widget to close other accordions when the button open is triggered for a specific accordion.

answered