Fail in SVN Syncronization after push Edit in Modeler in Dev Portal [Closed]

Hi everyone, I tried to create a project in the mendix dev portal. It worked pretty good but after I push the "Edit in Modeler" button. The pop-up window said Launch the modeler(something like that) and it tried to download source code into my local laptop so it struck with this error; SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyLockException: Working copy 'D:\Projects\Mendix\MyBlueWave-main_2' locked. ---> SharpSvn.SvnWorkingCopyLockException: 'D:\Projects\Mendix\MyBlueWave-main_2' is already locked. --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path) at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.ClientDo[T](Func`2 action) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 90 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.ActionUtil.TryNTimes[TException](Action action, Int32 n, Int32 sleepBetweenTries) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\ActionUtil.cs:line 20 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRevLocation location, String targetProjectDirectory) in c:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio-Modeler\src\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 189 Any idea? Thank you.
asked
3 answers

It says your project is already locked. Try to do a SVN cleanup on that directory using TortoiseSVN 1.7.

answered

I assume you tried downloading the project into an empty folder? If not retry by renaming/removing the folder MyBlueWave-main_2 and try again.

answered

Dear All,

I think it's because of my network policy. Now , my network admins are checking their firewall configuration. Thank you everyone.

answered