TransferTeamServerMpkToModelServer_WrappedWithWorkingDir Error in Mendix SDK

Not sure who to contact, but I'm getting a weird error using the SDK to check out a working copy for my project. If I have to put on my detective cap, I think the teamserver ran out of diskspace or some resource on the Model Server: Who can help me out with this? Error3: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: communitycommons.UserThrownException: 9a3199e2-c1c9-46c1-a60a-9cfd1f333cf4: Failed to expose Team Server app revision as Online Working Copy: 38ef5403-a28e-470f-8761-aef7f15d876d Details: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to create working copy for user https://mxid2.mendixcloud.com/mxid2/id?id=9381c71d-9ebe-42b3-a170-dad6ec814497 Unable to parse error details from response: A JSONObject text must begin with '{' at 1 [character 2 line 1] at ModelApiClient.CreateModelApiWorkingCopy (JavaAction : 'CreateModelApiWorkingCopy_Java') at MpkUploadService.TransferTeamServerMpkToModelServer_WrappedWithWorkingDir (SubMicroflow : 'CreateModelApiWorkingCopy') at MpkUploadService.TransferTeamServerMpkToModelServer (SubMicroflow : 'TransferTeamServerMpkToModelServer_WrappedWithWorkingDir') Advanced stacktrace: at PCP_ProjectsAPI.ExposeTeamServerRevisionAsOnlineWorkingCopy (JavaAction : 'ThrowException')  
asked
2 answers

We've rolled out an update of the Model Server earlier today which should solve this.

answered

I am receiving the same error now in version 7.16

answered