Unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Dear Guys, I'm using a GoogleMapsModule that I follow through the training named "Extend your HRM app with Google Maps". After I push the update location button the modeler threw me the error like this ; com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target at MyFirstModule.Employee_Update_Location (JavaAction : 'CalculateGeo') Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:144) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target at com.mendix.core.component.InternalCore.execute(InternalCore.java:237) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target at com.mendix.core.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.java:202) ... It seems the module cannot fine a valid certification path. So, how should I do? Any suggestion? P.S. I ran this app on my local, not in the Sandbox because the sandbox problem that I raised on another topic. Thank you.
asked
2 answers

It appears that the server running your Mendix application does not trust the certificate of the web service. This could happen when the certificate is self-signed instead of issued by a trusted certificate authority.

You can add the certificate to your project in the Certificates tab of the Project Settings (version 2.5.2 and above). See the Project Settings documentation for more information.

answered

Dear All,

I think it's because of my network policy. Now , my network admins are checking their firewall configuration. Thank you everyone.

answered