ERROR - Core: An exception occurred while running the after-startup-action.

Hello, I am attempting to setup a Mendix instance for testing purposes. I've managed to set it up on EC2 place the database on on RDS instance. I got a dummy application to start/stop with m2ee-tools and I am able to visit it with a public URL. Once I moved onto uploading the database and inputing in constants for the actual test application, I started running into issues. I don't recall specifically what the prompt mentioned, but it asked to update the database. There were a few options I tried before saying "Yes" to the update. From there I ran into an error starting the application (after said update).. Attached the full log file, I'll insert a snippet of where the error starts below. 2018-02-05 17:29:01.887 ERROR - Core: An exception occurred while running the after-startup-action. 2018-02-05 17:29:01.887 ERROR - Core: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException at RestServicesCustomized.ACT_AfterStartup_InitializeREST (JavaAction : 'StartPublishesServicesJava') at Core.AfterStartup (SubMicroflow : 'Start REST') Full Advanced stacktrace in attachment: https://github.com/mendix/m2ee-tools/files/1696192/feb-5-logfile-m2ee.txt Java: 1.8.0_151
asked
0 answers