css widget

I'm using the checkbox set selector widget and would like the remove the table borders. Inspect element shows me: If I remove 'table table_bordered' from here it displays correctly, without the borders. I can't seem to figure out how/where to make this change to make it persistent though?I tried border:0 in the class section of the widget and tried adding .CheckboxSetSelectorTable {border:0} adn .CheckboxSetSelectorTable table{border:0} to theme.css, .. none of which worked.Anyone know how to achieve this? Thanks!
asked
3 answers

How many columns are you planning to display? The 'Simple Checkbox set selector' is waiting for approval in the App Store for who just want to render a simple list of checkboxes and don't want to be bothered with a table.

It renders a checkbox list in a bootstrap html structure and renders a div element for each object instead of a table which the checkbox set selector(Table) does.

You can find the new widget here https://github.com/mendix/SimpleCheckboxSetSelector/releases. Maybe you already want to try it out.

answered

If you want to override the table-bordered bootstrap styling you need be very specific. This should work:

.wgt-CheckboxSetSelector .table-bordered,
.wgt-CheckboxSetSelector .table-bordered>tbody>tr>td, 
.wgt-CheckboxSetSelector .table-bordered>tbody>tr>th, 
.wgt-CheckboxSetSelector .table-bordered>tfoot>tr>td, 
.wgt-CheckboxSetSelector .table-bordered>tfoot>tr>th, 
.wgt-CheckboxSetSelector .table-bordered>thead>tr>td, 
.wgt-CheckboxSetSelector .table-bordered>thead>tr>th {
    border: 0;
}

Im not 100% if ".wgt-CheckboxSetSelector" is the class on the widget, but you can always set a custom class on the widget and replace " .wgt-CheckboxSetSelector" with that name in your css.

answered

In my situation I added a class to the widget and targeted that specific instance. Here's the snippet.

.checkboxsetselectoralignment .table-bordered>tbody>tr>td {
    border: 0;
}
answered