Counting components within a project

Hi, I'm currently trying to figure out how to do a count for specific components in a Mendix project to calculate its complexity and maintainability. With help of the MxModelReflection module I already got as far as counting the modules, its entities and its attributes.  However, I need to do the same for pages and java actions. I know that this can be specifically filtered with the advanced search option, however in large projects, manual counting is not an option. I'm wondering if it's possible to retrieve this in a microflow and do a count there? I'm not very good at writing Java but I would like to know if that is the only option to achieve this.  Thanks in advance for your help!  
asked
2 answers

What you're looking for is not possible from within your application but It can be done using the

Mendix Platform SDK

Requires some JS/Typescript development though.

You might also have a look at AQM

answered

Here's an interesting script from Simon Black: https://github.com/simo101/Mendix-Count-Application-Objects

I think it does exactly what you're looking for. And because you can run it from the command line, it could certainly be automated.

answered