Unable to connect to a repository

Hey all, I've been unable to update my current project all day, with the error details as shown below. Since I just create a blank app, and it cannot commit to the repository. Problem detail: SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Commit failed (details follow): ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Server sent unexpected return value (405 Method Not Allowed) in response to MKCOL request for '/fdce2f5e-fedf-4545-8488-5ea791464f81/!svn/txr/1-5/trunk/javasource/administration'    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(ICollection`1 paths, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnConnector.ClientDo[T](Func`2 action) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\SvnConnector.cs:line 58    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.ActionUtil.TryNTimes[TException](Action action, Int32 n, Int32 sleepBetweenTries) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\ActionUtil.cs:line 29    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.RevCommitter.CommitToRepository(String message, RevisionMetadata metadata) in C:\jenkins\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\VersionControl\RevCommitter.cs:line 472 Thanks for helping!  
asked
1 answers

Hi, see this forumpost, https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/8822 it might help you.

answered