Rollback question

We had a discussion in the office about the rollback functionality I hope somebody can answer. Here the essential part of the documentation: The rollback-object action can be used to undo changes (that have not been committed) that were made to the object in the part of the microflow preceding the activity. Let's say we have a large process with a lot of submicroflows where the object gets passed to these submicroflows. When I use a rollback in a submicroflow does it revert only the changed data of that object in that submicroflow? Or does it revert back to the last saved state of that object and revert also the data changes that are made in other submicroflows? I could offcourse make a quick test project, but the forum has sometimes the answer quicker then making a test project :) Regards, Ronald
asked
2 answers

Hi Ronald,

When I use a rollback in a submicroflow does it revert only the changed data of that object in that submicroflow?

It will revert any changes made to the object since last commit, including changes in other parent or sub microflows. I have updated the documentation accordingly.

Rollback Object

answered

It would rollback every change on that object since it's last commit. Even in parent microflows. Also if you change an object in a submicroflow that object would also be different in the parent microflow activities after the submicroflow call.

answered