Files Conflicted

Hi ,   Please help me with the following error. in the conflict list, there is no conflict but when I update my apps the following errors appear . if proceed with commit , then following error occurred. Please advice  
asked
6 answers

Hi Haslina,

Since this is a file level conflict you would have to install TortoiseSVN to resolve the conflict and to do commit of your changes. Hope you have prior knowledge of TortoiseSVN and it's functionality.

Download link https://sourceforge.net/projects/tortoisesvn/files/

Version to be downloaded : 1.7.x or 1.7.15 to be exact

Good Luck!

answered

Once you've installed TortoiseSVN, go to your project directory and right click to use some of the options to resolve your conflicts.  Below is an example where I pulled up the project folder in question.  Hope this helps :)

answered

Thanks for your kind reply & urgent response.

I have installed the tortoiseSVN but unfortunately my display does notfit like yours . please advice .. thanks in advance :)

answered

Got the same version already but still error & update/commit cannot be done

answered

Was stsc a module that you deleted? It could be that you deleted the module in the modeler but the folder still exists in the project directory. If stsc is just an empty folder you can try deleting it.

You may have to mark the conflict as resolved with svn.

answered

thanks to everyone who help much ..

actually the problem solved by following the step at home (import the same project and update/commit out of office network firewall) .

Sorry to ask again, still digging my understanding . do we actually need the SVN on client side ?

If yes, for big project/systems (dealing with big group of developers in the same project) , what is the best practise for version control (on client& server) & role access for each module?

Thanks in advance

answered