whenever I am trying to add email module there is 47 error popping up. I don't know how to resolve them. do you know what they are and where I am doing it wrong?
Did you download the encryption and MxModel reflection model too? The email module is dependent on those two modules.
Also, here is the configuration instructions from the email module documentation.
- Download the Mx Model reflection module from the App Store.
- Download and configure the Encryption module from the App Store.
- Add the snippet Administration to a custom page in a different module.
- View the example in the '_USE_ME > _Examples' folder, create a duplicate of it to your own module and make it fit your needs.
- Sub_CreateAndQueueEmail (preferred for normal environments, this will send the email in the background using a scheduled event)
- Sub_CreateAndSendEmail (preferred for sandbox environments, sends an email directly; this approach will block the users flow and doesn't include retry when sending failed).
- Post-deployment: After deploying, you have to set up your email settings and insert your own email templates using the newly created navigation items under Administrator.
- Go to the 'MxObjects_Overview' and synchronize the objects. Make sure you do this every time when you have added new objects.