Google maps widget

i am using mendix version 5.20 ,i want to show current location on map, i am downloaded the google map for mobile widget from app store and implement it, but i am unable to select my location from data source. Please provide solution.
asked
2 answers

Ik heb dit een tijdje terug ook gevraagd en ben later zelf tot een conclusie gekomen dat het handig is om een deel uit de app "FieldserviceApp" te slopen want wat een gedeelte hiervan doet is het volgende: jij klikt op een knop > de knop haalt jou huide GEO locatie op en vult deze in op de google maps widget.

Waar je rekening mee moet houden is dat de key en het ID uniek zijn en enkel en alleen gekoppeld kunnen zijn aan de fieldserviceapp. (kwam ik achter na veel geklooi)

Dus wat je in dat geval zou moeten doen is het volgende: je zorgd dat alle componenten goed zijn geïmporteerd in je eigen project en vervolgens ga je naar https://developers.google.com/ en hier ga je inloggen met een account van google (uitgaande van dat je dat al hebt). zodra je inlogd maak je een project aan en klik je nadat je een naam hebt ingevoerd "advanced" aan > kies het continent waar je wilt zitten met de app bijv. europe. dan kies je de europe-west. Ga dan als je project is aangemaakt de API & Auth aan en ga naar api en zorg er daarvoor dat je Google Maps Distance Matrix API enabled. vervolgens ga je naar de credentials en kiest bij "add credentials" API Key en kiest daar voor de Browser key (dit is de key in de app die je moet gebruiken, het ID is het project ID die je vind bij "Home", maar je moet nog meer doen bij "credentials" namelijk de "domain verification". kies add domain, en dan vul je de website in, for example: myapp.mendixcloud.com uiteindelijk zal hij zeggen dat die in de "search console" moet worden toegevoegd en ga hier dan via een linkje heen. zodra je daar bent kies "Add property" nu moet je hem op een manier die word aangegeven verifiëren. Ik koos zelf voor html tag die ik heb toegevoegd aan het index.html en login.html bestand. dit is erg makkelijk namelijk. en nu moet je zorgen dat de api key en het bijbehorende project id in de app worden gebruikt en je bent klaar!

answered

Translated with Google Translate to english:

I did this a while back also asked and got himself later came to a conclusion that it is useful to demolish part of the app "FieldserviceApp" for what part of this is the following: you click a button> retrieving the button you Huide GEO location and fills it in the google maps widget.

What you should keep in mind is that the key and ID are unique and only and can only be linked to the fieldserviceapp. (I found out after a lot of messing around)

So what you should do in this case is the following: you ensured that all components are easily imported into your project and then go to https://developers.google.com/ and here you go log in with an account from google (assuming you have it already). Once you log in to make a project, and then after you've entered a name "advanced" to> choose the continent where you want to sit with the app eg. europe. then you choose the europe-west. Then if your project is created, the API & Auth and go to api and make sure before you Google Maps Distance Matrix API enabled. Then you go to the credentials and choose to "add credentials" API Key and choose it for the browser key (this is the key in the app you should use the ID project ID that can be found at "Home", but you still need to do more to "credentials" ie "domain verification" choose add domain, and then fill in the website, for example:. myapp.mendixcloud.com eventually he will say that it should be in the "search console" added steps and continue through a link going. Once you choose "Add property" now you need him in ways that get shown verify. I chose for myself html tag I've added to the index.html and login.html file. This is very easy because. and now you need to provide the api key and the corresponding project IDs are used in the app and you're done!

answered