Issue with the download of XML file in Mendix 7.15.1

Hello everyone,   I'm working on some export functionality and I have a problem with the downloading of XML document so I can't see the data that I exported and downloaded from the app.  Workflow is simple:  Retrieve data, export data in the XML (File document entity) and download this XML (Mendix download activity).  Problem is that I can't find any source of downloaded data on my machine so I'm asking for some help here.  I checked settings for blocking popups of the browser (I allowed download for the localhost). Also while I was debugging the microflow I saw that my XML is not empty (It has 378 kb) so it is not clear to me why this is not working. Any idea about this maybe?   Thanks in advance, Kind regards, Aleksandar Alempic
asked
2 answers

I gather from your question that the file isn't downloaded.

If this is the case you'll need to check the permissions on the object containing the file. Most probably the permissions are incorrect leading to you not being able to download the file. This will not show up in the logs as a security warning/error, might be a good addition to the platform.

answered

Hello everyone,

I found what was the main problem.  I didn't configure security very good for the module that consists the entities that I tried to export and download. So after I connected project security with module security, I resolved the problem. 

Kind regards,

Aleksandar Alempic 

answered