Mendix SDK - Failed to expose Team Server app revision as Online Working Copy

Hi, I'm trying to run a script which would get some content from all pages of my Mendix application and output it to the console. First I created small test application and tested my script on it. Everything worked well. Unfortunately, when I tried to connect to the desired application I got the following error: (node:2704) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: communitycommons.UserThrownException: 977e8f24-af37-4cc7-bab4-111a650eee07: Failed to expose Team Server app revision as Online Working Copy: (app ID here) Details: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to create working copy for user (a link to id file download here) Unable to parse error details from response: A JSONObject text must begin with '{' at 1 [character 2 line 1]         at ModelApiClient.CreateModelApiWorkingCopy (JavaAction : 'CreateModelApiWorkingCopy_Java')         at MpkUploadService.TransferTeamServerMpkToModelServer_WrappedWithWorkingDir (SubMicroflow : 'CreateModelApiWorkingCopy')         at MpkUploadService.TransferTeamServerMpkToModelServer (SubMicroflow : 'TransferTeamServerMpkToModelServer_WrappedWithWorkingDir') Advanced stacktrace:         at PCP_ProjectsAPI.ExposeTeamServerRevisionAsOnlineWorkingCopy (JavaAction : 'ThrowException') Advanced stacktrace: (node:2704) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1) (node:2704) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code. The error message says that it originated by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, but I do have one. Has anyone encountered the problem before? Is it maybe the case that the application is too big and it's unable to create working copy? I assumed that because the script always gets stuck on the line where I create working copy, which looks like that: const workingCopy = await project.createWorkingCopy();  
asked
0 answers