Is there a problem running Mendix 2.4.x applications in Windows 7?

I have a new laptop running Windows 7. I have a Mendix 2.5 app running on it no problem, but when I try to run one of my previous apps in 2.4.4.1 I get a browser error saying Javascript must be enabled. Before I spend time trying to idetify the problem, does anyone know if this is a problem with Windows 7? Thanks. * UPDATE * I have now determined that this error only appears with 2.4.4.1 - I don't get it with 2.4.5 or 2.4.6, and yes I do clear my cache between every session!
asked
4 answers

Hi Andrew, The Mendix applications work fine on windows 7, I work with windows 7 as well. The problem you are experiencing is caused because you are switching between the 2.4.x and the 2.5.x version.

The client has had some structural changes in 2.5.x and because of this change and because all browsers cache parts of the application you can get some strange results.
In your case an error that you don't have JavaScript enabled.

When you are switch between a 2.4.x and 2.5.x you should always empty your cache, (even if you disabled the cache, you still need to empty it because Firefox and IE still keep on caching a part of the application)

answered

I had no problems with windows 7 with Mendix 2.4.6.

answered

No problems for me also with Windows 7 and 2.4.6

answered

I also had no problems with mx 2.4.x on windows 7. Maybe deleting your cache will help. Try using another browser.

answered