Replace Grids With Button

can any one knows how the grid replacement works or hide show of grids ? i want something like this i had a page with different type of tags like "Hot","Cold","Cool" so i want to display as per button clicked on the page if i click on "Hot" it will display only hot data same as in cold and cool if i tried with xpath and add [type='hot'] how can i do dynamically in one single page ?
asked
2 answers

You can create a helper entity that contains a reference set to the data entity you wish to display in the table (and perhaps a reference to the current user account so you can reuse this record). Then on each of your buttons, run a microflow that does the appropriate retrieve to get the list of records to display, and set the reference set in your helper entity to this record list and do a refresh.

In the UI you display a data view of the helper entity, containing the three buttons and a table field based on the reference set. To open this form you need a microflow to create (or retrieve) the helper entity record for this user, then retrieve and set your initial set of records to display in the table field.

answered

You can use the tab container.

Add a tabcontainer with 3 tabs (Hot, cold and Cool) On each tab add a seperate datagrid, but with a different xPath. The datagrid on the Hot page would have XPath [type='hot'], and a new datagrid on the tabpage Cold would have the XPath [type = 'Cold']

answered