Two Different TenantUsers on One Form?

Hello all,   I am wondering how you would go about having two of the same entity (in this case, tenant users) on one form. The idea is to have one user from the tenant group Assessors and one from the tenant group Customers linked to the consultation, so both can access it later on. Attached below is a screenshot of the current form I have. More information: I am using the MutliTenantAdministration module The Assessor input has the xpath restriction [System.UserRoles = '[%UserRole_User%]'] The Customer input has the restriction [System.UserRoles = '[%UserRole_Customer%]'] Current Behavior: When selecting an assessor from the dropdown, the selected name flashes in the input field for a split second, then disappears. Same behavior is seen when trying to select a customer.    If more information is needed, please let me know and I will provide. Thanks in advance for any advice!
asked
1 answers

I guess in this case you should use 2 associations:

1. Consultation_TenantUser_Assesor

2. Consultation_TenantUser_Customer

That way you can link them both to your Consultation object.  Mendix now flashes the input and clears it because the same assocation is shown 2 times.

answered